Want to learn what it takes to build an e-commerce business from scratch in 100 days?
HelloSkin’s mission is to improve life of people with a chronic skin disease. HelloSkin is a trusted e-commerce store for those suffering from psoriasis, eczema, acne, and dry skin. We have a medical team that validates all products and researches them for scientific evidence before we make them available for purchase.
As a venture of LEO Innovation Lab, HelloSkin is growing its international presence. We offer a young and entrepreneurial team where you will have challenging projects and the opportunity to implement your own ideas. HelloSkin is an international e-commerce startup with people from 10 different nations, all based in Copenhagen. As a team, we work hard towards our goal of creating and delivering the world’s best personalized care for people with a chronic skin disease. Besides working hard, we know how to celebrate our successes with regular team events and our epic Friday bars.
You will be at the heart of HelloSkin’s market expansion efforts. If you want to learn what it takes to build a business from scratch in 100 days then this is the perfect position for you.
We are about to launch our Norwegian webshop and are looking for an ambitious business developer to execute. As a member of our international team, you will enjoy a challenging job with a great deal of responsibility at the intersections of business development and e-commerce.
Furthermore, you will support the composition and development of the webshop and build up the website performance. Assisting the implementation of operational practices, website optimization and customer acquisition are part of your everyday tasks. You will do this by following our expansion model of launching a new country in less than 100 days.
- Responsible for project deliverables from start to end
- Align and coordinate with other business areas to achieve project plan
- Have a fully operational online store in 100 days
- Native Norwegian and fluent in English
- Entrepreneur, Master’s student or newly graduated
- Eager to build and create businesses
- Genuinely interested in e-commerce
- A hands-on approach with a get-things-done attitude.
- An entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast paced environment
- Impressive knowledge of online marketing and e-commerce would be a plus
- A high level of independence, ambition and professionalism
This is a full-time 6-month paid internship and you will be working from our office in central Copenhagen together with the rest of the team and other LEO Innovation Lab projects.
If you have what it takes to join our growing e-commerce startup then send your application to Chris Christiansen at email@example.com.