HelloSkin’s mission is to improve life of people with a chronic skin disease. HelloSkin is a trusted e-commerce store for those suffering from psoriasis, eczema, acne, and dry skin. We have a medical team that validates all products and researches them for scientific evidence before we make them available for purchase.
As a venture of LEO Innovation Lab, HelloSkin is growing its international presence. We offer a young and entrepreneurial team where you will have challenging projects and the opportunity to implement your own ideas. HelloSkin is an international e-commerce startup with people from 10 different nations, all based in Copenhagen. As a team, we work hard towards our goal of creating and delivering the world’s best personalized care for people with a chronic skin disease. Besides working hard, we know how to celebrate our successes with regular team events and our epic Friday bars.
- We build products which require a wide range of language experience, framework understanding, and software environments.
- We always choose the right tool for the right job.
- We are all the user’s advocate and are empowered to create products that are well thought-out from architecture to interface.
- We connect directly with customers who are using what we’re building and use the input to make the products better.
- We encourage open source contributions and community participation.
- Work with backend components, data sourcing and build data processing jobs in our data pipeline (Scala/Java/Python)
- Be an active part in the Data Warehouse Design and execution of a growing e-commerce
- Build data-driven intelligent solutions, expanding from ad-hoc analysis to machine learning and predictive modelling
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Prototype product concepts
- Experiment with new technologies, data sources and algorithmic solutions
- Experience with building data processing pipelines (Scala/Java/Python)
- Experience with the AWS stack
- Experience and strong interest in data science
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- A desire and an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection
- GitHub profile or link to open source work
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, d3.js, Plotly, Shinny)
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Experience with Shopify integrations
- Klaviyo, Yotpo, Wufoo, Clerk.io, Agillic
- Experience or interest in Biotechnology
- Experience or interest in Ingredient science
Apply and read more about the position and HelloSkin here.