HelloSkin’s mission is to improve life of people with a chronic skin disease. HelloSkin is a trusted e-commerce store for those suffering from psoriasis, eczema, acne, and dry skin. We have a medical team that validates all products and researches them for scientific evidence before we make them available for purchase.
As a venture of LEO Innovation Lab, HelloSkin is growing its international presence. We offer a young and entrepreneurial team where you will have challenging projects and the opportunity to implement your own ideas. HelloSkin is an international e-commerce startup with people from 10 different nations, all based in Copenhagen. As a team, we work hard towards our goal of creating and delivering the world’s best personalized care for people with a chronic skin disease. Besides working hard, we know how to celebrate our successes with regular team events and our epic Friday bars.
- We build products which produce a wide range of data and analysing them using a variety of tools and techniques
- We aim to continuously innovate on analysis, tools and algorithms and strive for a pure data-driven innovation
- We always choose the right tool for the right job
- We are the user’s advocate and are empowered to create products that are well thought-out from architecture to interface.
- We encourage open source contributions and community participation.
- Create data-driven, customer centric solutions from the unavoidable reporting to advanced machine learning techniques
- Take data ( structured and unstructured ) and convert it into actionable insights for business team members
- Identify data solutions in customer needs and business problems
- Play a central role in advocating the power of data across business areas
- Prototype product concepts
- Experiment with new technologies, data sources and algorithmic solutions
- Experience with scripting languages ( Python/R/Scala )
- Experience with machine learning/data science
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, d3.js, Plotly, Shinny)
- Experience with querying languages
- Strong computer science and mathematics fundamentals
- A desire and an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection
- GitHub profile or link to open source work
- Experience or interest in Biotechnology
- Experience or interest in Ingredient science
- Kaggle participations
- Experience with Optimization algorithms
- Coursera and other open courseware participations
- Previous ecommerce business experience
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Experience with API sourcing
Apply and read more about the position and HelloSkin here.