In a nutshell
This innovation lab is moving at high speed and is looking for a seasoned digital designer to help take on the communication of our products. Someone who excels at getting people’s attention on crowded platforms, relentlessly optimises campaigns and can foster long-term relationships with our audience. If that sounds like you, read on.
- Create effective visual materials for web and mobile
- Design and optimise websites and landing pages
- Develop ads for a wide range of channels, including email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Work together with growth hackers to continuously improve our methods
- Work on a range of brands in international markets
- Optimise for channels, conversion and target groups
- Be a fun, social and caring colleague
The ideal candidate
- Has at least 5 years experience working in digital marketing agency or similar
- Is pragmatic, goal-oriented and has a no-bullshit-and-get-stuff-done attitude
- Can work structured in a fast-paced environment, managing their own time and tasks
- Approaches design as an art as well as a science
- Sees how their efforts fits in the bigger picture
- Knows how to make value props and brands shine
- Is constructively critical, willing to challenge others and looking for a way forward
- Effortlessly works together with product owners, growth hackers, copywriters and other designers
- Isn’t shy to take on responsibilities outside of comfort zone
- Deflects praise to the team and takes heed of criticism
- Is eager to keep developing her/his specialties and explore new ones
LEO Innovation Lab has been established by LEO Pharma to create solutions that can improve the lives of people with skin diseases. As LEO Pharma is owned entirely by the LEO Foundation and has no shareholders, the overall mission is to help people achieve healthy skin, and profits are reinvested in the company. This unique ownership structure has made it possible to establish LEO Innovation Lab with one goal: to make a difference for people living with chronic skin diseases.
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com with the position and your name in the subject.
- Your motivation to join (in English)
- Your resume
- Your portfolio (PDF or website)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, until we’ve found the right people.