Are you obsessed with growth marketing and trying to hack different solutions to create growth and do you want to make a career for yourself within the field?
LEO Innovation Lab is a global organisation, within LEO Pharma, that is spread all over the world with hubs in London, Paris, Toronto, Palo Alto and Copenhagen. Our team of more than 50 dedicated people work closely to improve life for people living with a chronic skin condition.
We’re now searching for Growth Hacking interns to our e-commerce project; HelloSkin.co.uk, which is currently experiencing exponential growth month over month. LEO Innovation Lab is a fast paced work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects.
As an intern you will get to work closely with one of our Growth Hacking Managers and other Growth Hackers, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
What you will learn
Negotiating deals with affiliate networks and maintaining a relationship as well as pushing them to keep performing.
Finding bloggers and ambassadors and help building a relationship with them getting them to help promoting our vision
Weekly send outs on email.
Your tasks may also include:
- PR Outreach
- Updating social media channels
- Optimizing messaging
- Optimizing campaigns (including Facebook Ads, Google AdWords etc.)
You should identify yourself with at least 2 of the 4 following fundamental skills
- Storytelling – be good at bringing it all to life
- User psychology – Having an interest in understanding human behavior and choices
- Data analysis – Understanding the meaning of data
- Quantitative model – Translating data into a future-looking model
It is a plus if you
- Have a background in online marketing
- Know your way around Photoshop or similar
- Have worked with marketing tools such as Google AdWords before
It’s an absolute necessity that you
- Are perfectly fluent in written and verbal English
- Love working hands-on and focus on executing tasks
- Are organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Are interested in helping people living with a chronic skin condition such as psoriasis
You will become extremely knowledgeable in growth hacking and you will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the entire LEO Innovation Lab.
We don’t hire to fire, therefore the position begins when we find the right candidate. You are expected to work full time and being eager to learn and contribute.
The duration of the unpaid internship is between 3-6 months whereafter the right candidates will have the chance to enter a paid position. You’ll be working from our modern designed headquarter in the heart of Copenhagen right at “Strøget”. Furthermore we’ll provide free catered lunch, regular team events and Friday bars, fruits, snacks, great coffee and Friday morning breakfast..
To apply please send your resumé and a motivational letter to Yngvi Karlson on firstname.lastname@example.org