You are ready to design and implement awesome solutions and features through an innovative process with a data-driven focus.
You want to push limits of product innovation using the latest advancements in technology and methods – working closely with product managers, designers and engineers.
We build products which require a wide range of language experience, framework understanding, and software environments.
We always choose the right tool for the right job.
We are all the user’s advocate and are empowered to create products that are well thought-out from architecture to interface.
We connect directly with customers who are using what we’re building and use the input to make the products better.
We encourage open source contributions and community participation.
Please note that we are looking for several positions to be filled.
- Work closely with other engineering teams, product management and design
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement
- Prototype product concepts
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- A desire and an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience building applications in memory- and bandwidth-constrained systems
- Experience releasing successful mobile applications to the Apple App store or Android Marketplace
- Experience with iOS or Android SDK
- Passion for delivering great user experiences
- Experience tuning performance of client applications
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to innovate and partner with our design team to build multiple prototypes quickly
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms
- Experience with React Native
- Experience developing applications that use camera/video recording/playback
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- GitHub profile or link to open source work
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, until we’ve found the right people.
Please include a link to your portfolio/GitHub for us to see samples of your projects
Mark your application Mobile Developer
LEO Innovation Lab has been established by LEO Pharma to create solutions that can improve the lives of people with skin diseases. As LEO Pharma is owned entirely by the LEO Foundation and has no shareholders,the overall mission is to help people achieve healthy skin, and profits are reinvested in the company. This unique ownership structure has made it possible to establish LEO Innovation Lab with one goal – to make a difference for people living with chronic skin diseases.