You are ready to design and implement awesome solutions and features through an innovative process with a data-driven focus.
You want to push limits of product innovation using the latest advancements in technology and methods – working closely with product managers, designers and engineers.
We build products which require a wide range of language experience, framework understanding, and software environments.
We always choose the right tool for the right job.
We are all the user’s advocate and are empowered to create products that are well thought-out from architecture to interface.
We connect directly with customers who are using what we’re building and use the input to make the products better.
We encourage open source contributions and community participation.
- Drive research of image processing and computer vision algorithms to extract meaningful data from medical-related images
- Implement and optimise algorithms for near real time video and image processing
- Identify cutting-edge image processing or computer vision algorithms that can enhance new or existing imaging projects
- Assist in designing image processing system architectures
- Develop machine learning algorithms and libraries
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement
- Prototype product concepts
- MS/PhD in Computer vision/Machine learning
- 3+ years of industry and/or research experience in the computer vision field
- Strong background in image processing and computer vision
- Practical knowledge of machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory, and 3D geometry
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
- A desire and an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with deep learning, machine learning, information retrieval, or data mining
- Specific computer vision skills in real-time object detection, recognition, 3D computer vision, and/or tracking
- Experience with OpenCV, Numpy, SciPy, Sklearn, etc.
- Familiarity with vision systems on mobile devices
- Experience with artificial intelligence
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- GitHub profile or link to open source work
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, until we’ve found the right people.
Please include a link to your portfolio/GitHub for us to see samples of your projects
Mark your application Computer Vision Engineer
LEO Innovation Lab has been established by LEO Pharma to create solutions that can improve the lives of people with skin diseases. As LEO Pharma is owned entirely by the LEO Foundation and has no shareholders,the overall mission is to help people achieve healthy skin, and profits are reinvested in the company. This unique ownership structure has made it possible to establish LEO Innovation Lab with one goal – to make a difference for people living with chronic skin diseases.