Please note that we are looking for several positions to be filled.
Position: Telemedicine consulting dermatologist
Location: Home-based with high-speed internet or our office in Bucharest, Romania (EU)
Reports To: Chief Medical Officer, LEO innovation Lab, Copenhagen, Denmark
Start: from 15th January 2017
Are you a dermatologist who is passionate about telemedicine? This part-time Telemedicine dermatologist job offers you a flexible way to supplement your income from home or at an office in Bucharest. No overhead, no billing and no insurance headaches! Build your reputation in the telemedicine field and with technology on your side you’ll provide patient care to those who otherwise might go without care.
- Respond to patient enquiries through a newly innovative HIPAA-compliant telemedicine platform and engage appropriately with developers and medical staff
- Perform bedside assessment as indicated
- Provide appropriate referrals.
- Document care after the patient event
- Work with other scientists, physicians, mobile-app developers, data backenders and general staff to resolve clinical issues or concerns
Required Skills & Qualifications
License and Certifications:
- Board-Certified in Dermatology (EU).
- Physicians board-eligible within two years will be considered.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience caring for dermatological patients.
- Experience working in a telemedicine facility is preferred, but not required.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Mac, PC, iPad, smart phone it all comes natural for you
- Interest in novel ways of practicing medicine within digital healthcare.
- Would like to be a part of an International team globally represented
- You want to push limits of healthcare innovation using the latest advancements in technology and methods – working closely with product managers, designers and engineers.
- Computer literate and capable of working in a technologically-enabled practice.
- Comfort using telemedicine software.
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records
- Familiar with store-and-forward diagnosis
How to apply
Send your application to CMO, John Zibert, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, until we’ve found the right people, so the faster you apply the better chance for success.
Mark your application “Telemedical dermatologist”.
LEO Innovation Lab has been established as a separate and independent unit by LEO Pharma to create solutions that can improve the lives of people with skin diseases. As LEO Pharma is owned entirely by the LEO Foundation and has no shareholders, the overall mission is to help people achieve healthy skin, and profits are reinvested in the company to develop novel solutions for patients. This unique ownership structure has made it possible to establish LEO Innovation Lab with one goal – to make a difference for people living with chronic skin diseases.