Chief Commercial Officer at Studies&Me
Studies&Me is a fully digital contract research organization, striving to transform the way clinical research is conducted. We digitalize all stages of clinical studies to accelerate treatment development and get new treatments to patients faster.
We are a rapidly growing company and our teams are expanding full speed. We therefore need you on board!
What the position offers
As Studies&Me grows, we are rapidly expanding our digital offerings in the space of clinical studies, testing medical devices to advanced pharmaceutical drugs in a novel digital way. We seek to create a clinical research space where the patient and their health care professionals are in the center of our activities, while at the same time adhering to the highest standards in the industry. We use our own digital platform and partner with advanced tech providers to ensure that we can increase patient centricity, quality, speed, and scalability and ultimately reduce the time and money spent on a clinical trial.
Our employees are currently mainly based in Copenhagen, Denmark, while we also have employees in: EU, CA, USA, CO, and AU.
Because of our expansion in the market, we are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) who can help with the marketing and sales strategy and the actual expansion and sales work related hereto.
This is where your competencies come into play!
As our CCO, you will be a part of the senior management team, in charge of sales, marketing and the expansion of Studies&Me!
Amongst your responsibilities you will be
- Driving revenue aligning with operations and engineering; track and analyse commercial plans
- Identifying growth opportunities, conduct market analyses and share business growth opportunities
- Managing commercial contracts
- Liaising with operations and engineering to advise management on strategy.
- Driving marketing campaigns and promotional activities, through scientific messaging, communicating the scientific foundation behind Studies&Me.
- Supporting the business holistically
- Taking ownership of exciting marketing pilots and projects
- Managing the recruitment and training of staff for sales when required
As our ideal candidate you have
Communications and people skills
Several years of healthcare industry experience
International commercial experience
Experience in the space of clinical trials
Senior stakeholder management experience
Managed product launches
Digital health experience
We would also appreciate if you have
- An entrepreneurial drive and can make things happen
- Big pharma and medical device experience
- Senior leadership and management experience
You will be
- Wanting to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure
- Enjoyable to work with and a true team player
- Taking initiative without prompting
- Rolling up your sleeves to make things happen
- Always wanting to learn and better yourself professionally
What we offer in addition
A unique opportunity to work in the heart of Copenhagen in an old Bank (Bikuben) with high ceilings and a beautiful yard.
A dynamic and international organization, which is also reflected in the employee profiles.
A friendly, social and engaged work environment where all employees play an important role in each other’s successes.
A great canteen, with the most wonderful chef who cooks us lunch every day. The canteen also offers an always fully stocked snack bar and drinks fridge.
How to apply or ask us questions about the position
In Studies&Me we know that meaningful results require both the right approach and the right people. This is your opportunity to play an important part in pioneering clinical trials for the benefit of patients.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact CEO John Zibert through linkedin.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject“CCO”
When to apply
We are looking to fill this role in Copenhagen, Denmark, in Studies&Me as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continually.
We look forward to receiving your application!