Computer Vision Engineer
We develop image recognition-based artificial intelligence to give both patients and doctors a better understanding of the development of skin diseases, improve diagnosis, and make it easier to find the right personalised combination of treatment and lifestyle.
We are a multidisciplinary team located in central Copenhagen. We are looking for a software engineer with a knack for computer vision and experience working with cameras on mobile devices to improve image capture, work on segmentation, and come up with new ways to improve our images overall.
We are collecting medical-related images from users through a mobile app and are using deep learning to identify important properties. You will drive research on image processing and computer vision algorithms to extract meaningful data from medical-related images, and work closely with the machine learning team to align our efforts. On top of that, you will also prototype feature concepts, on desktop or mobile, for use in our machine learning algorithms or in the app.
We embrace open source contributions, love automation, care deeply about knowledge sharing, and we modularise most of our code for consumption by other teams.
You, the ideal candidate
We are looking for individuals who are eager to make an impact in healthcare and want to contribute to projects that have the potential to help millions of people.
As our ideal candidate, you have:
- Extensive experience with computer vision
- Experience with image quality analysis
- Experience with real-time image processing
- An understanding of machine learning
- A pragmatic mindset
- Experience working with medical images
- Good written communication and documentation abilities
- Experience with mobile development
- GitHub profile or link to open source work
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to turn cutting-edge research into making a real impact on the lives of people suffering from skin diseases
- Competitive salary, pension contribution, and premium health insurance
- Flexible holidays and an extra week after 9 months, so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Employee discounts for a range of activities and shops
- An experienced and ambitious team
- We have an on-site chef to serve lunch every weekday, have team breakfasts every Friday, and if you’re running low in the afternoon, you can fuel up with a selection of snacks
- MacBooks and super-ultra-wide screens as your productivity base – unless you prefer otherwise
On leoinnovationlab.com, you can read more about us, the Innovation Lab, and the role we play within health tech. At LEO Innovation Lab, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Great people often know great people – and since sharing is caring, please share this post if you have a friend who would love this job!
How to apply
Apply by sending your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject “Computer Vision Engineer”.
After a screening and a small programming assignment, we will invite applicants for interviews on a rolling basis.