Copy/UX writer and communication strategist
Would you like to help us create a tone of voice that talks about medical research, healthcare and technology, in a way that everyone can understand? If you’re interested (or someone you know is), we would love to hear how you can help us create great experiences through communication and storytelling.
- Copywriting for digital (social media, ads)
- UX writing (Copywriting for app and, websites)
- Writing blogs, press releases and articles for the media
- Preferably fluent and well articulated in both Danish and English (with good grammar and translation skills) – if you’re only fluent in English, we’re still interested 🙂
- Being able to create short, clear, bold and clever taglines and headlines
- You are concept oriented and a great storyteller and capable of creating a tone of voice
- You use text to create magic
- You are a strategic communicator
- You have some understanding of UX/UI design
- You’re able to work closely and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of both designers, growth hackers and developers
You have experience from a similar position.
- Writing to different target groups and audiences
- Marketing experience
- SEO optimization through keywords and phrases
- BIG BONUS if you have experience with medical writing or have some medical knowledge/interest
What you’ll be working on
- Build and shape our tone of voice
- UX writing for apps and websites
- Create a communication, marketing and social media strategy
- Create content (blogs, articles, social media, ads)
- Create campaign concepts
- Create text for study related content (welcome packages, guides, instructions, ads, emails)
- Translation tasks
- Video scripts
Who are we looking for
- You are independent
- You are able to create your own tasks and take responsibility
- You value teamwork and collaboration
- You are creative and visionary
- You are always looking for inspiration and new ways of improving experiences and communication
- You are not afraid of new challenges 🙂
Studies&Me is a new spin-out company from LEO Innovation Lab. We’re a virtual contract research organization (V-CRO), specializing in decentralized (remote and hybrid) clinical trials. We turn clinical operations upside down to make it fit into the everyday life of the patient. With our strong academic foundations in all areas medicine, acquisition, design, computer- and data science, we are continuously developing new and better ways to create and conduct remote clinical studies – that is, real clinical studies of new and better treatments. Remote studies are studies that are conducted remotely and comfortably in the study participants’ own home, as opposed to traditional centralized studies, where participants on a regular basis must spend time and money on traveling to a study-affiliated clinic.
At the time of you reading this job post, we are already in the final phases of launching multiple pilot studies, collaborating with multiple well-renowned pharmaceutical developers around the world -and as we have many more studies planned in the near future, we are now looking for someone who’s able to communicate everything we do, to secure our continued momentum and development of Studies&Me.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A passionate and diverse team from all over the world
- Comfortable surroundings in our office in the middle of Copenhagen right next to Storkespringvandet
- When we’re not in the middle of a pandemic, you’ll get lunch every day, cooked and served by our in-house chef and kitchen personnel. We also often bring people together for many different social events such as friday bars, book clubs, workout challenges and board games
Nonetheless, the perfect candidate is not always the most obvious one. If you found this job post interesting, but don’t feel like you match perfectly with our expectations, don’t hesitate to contact us anyway. And if you didn’t find it interesting, it might be because we need your help 😉 What we do is awesome – we just need someone to help us communicate it in the right way.
At Studies&Me, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job because diversity makes us stronger. Great people often know great people – and since sharing is caring, please share this post if you have a friend who would love this job. For any questions about the position, feel free to contact Mathilde Gilling, email@example.com
How to apply
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org — with the subject “Copy/UX writer and communication strategist/text magician”. We will invite applicants for interviews on a rolling basis, aiming to fill the position as soon as possible.