Junior Growth Hacker at Studies&Me
Do you want to put your marketing skills to test to engage with patients worldwide?
At Studies&Me, we are leveraging digital technologies to create new pathways for patients and medical researchers to meet, and ultimately to make treatment development smarter, faster, and more accessible.
To help us succeed in this endeavour, we are looking for upcoming marketing stars who want to drive innovation beyond the buzzword to improve recruitment for clinical trials.
As our Junior Growth Hacker, you will be part of an explorative team that doesn’t know the meaning of “business as usual”, and you will have plenty of opportunities to test, learn, and grow whilst building a career.
The role is based in the heart of Copenhagen in LEO Innovation Lab’s offices on Silkegade. You will be part of a multicultural and multidisciplinary community, united by one common goal: To help people living with a chronic condition.
Send in your application to join us!
As a Junior Growth Hacker at Studies&Me, you’ll get to:
Collaborate closely with the Growth Hacking Lead and create marketing strategies to support all the upcoming clinical studies
Set relevant KPIs and targets together with our recruitment team
Assist on executing on marketing strategies for 6 months, including but not limited to paid advertising across different channels, social media activity, newsletter and the like
Think through user journeys and help us optimise communication on all touchpoints (familiar with CRM tools, is a plus)
Be part developing new solutions that seek to set new standards for the way we conduct clinical trials and engage patients
Explore and test your own ideas and take ownership of them
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have a bachelor or master degree in the field of marketing, business administration, or a digital creative from a well established academy
- Have some previous experience with marketing and growth concepts
- Have solid interest in digital tools
- Have a data-mindset with the ability to make product decisions based on the insights available through analytics and A/B testing etc.
- Have an understanding and ability to build communication strategies for different target audiences
- Have a creative mind that doesn’t limit your imagination to what “should be done”
- Have great teamwork spirit
- Enjoy a social environment where we support and spar with each other
- Want to contribute to rethinking clinical research to drive new and better treatments to patients faster
Preferably you work:
- Methodical, structured, analytical and results orientated
- Strong focus on developing solutions incrementally, testing every step
- Accountable: you actively give and seek feedback to deliver results
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, data-driven way of working in a fun but professional and challenging environment
- Diverse culture and highly talented people in growth, marketing, engineering, machine learning, AI, business development and product management to spar with
- Delicious lunch every day cooked by our own in-house chef
- Awesome social events, “hygge coffees”, Friday bars and annual parties and celebrations
- Employee discounts for a range of activities and shops
- Flexible working hours
At Studies&Me, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job because diversity makes us stronger.
Great people often know great people – and since sharing is caring, please share this post if you have a friend who would love this job.
How to apply
Apply by sending your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com with the subject “Studies&Me Junior Growth Hacker”.
We will invite applicants for interviews on a rolling basis.
Position available: asap
Questions? Contact Maria, Growth Hacking Lead, on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full time, 6 months contract