Marketing/Growth Hacking Internship, Studies&Me
Do you want to put your marketing skills to test to engage with patients worldwide?
At Studies&Me, we are leveraging digital technologies to create new pathways for patients and medical researchers to meet, and ultimately to make treatment development smarter, faster, and more accessible.
To help us succeed in this endeavour, we are looking for upcoming marketing stars who want to drive innovation beyond the buzzword to improve recruitment for clinical trials.
As our Marketing/Growth Hacking Intern, you will be part of an explorative team that doesn’t know the meaning of “business as usual”. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to test, learn, and grow whilst building a career.
We expect you are based in Denmark as the role is located in the heart of Copenhagen in LEO Innovation Lab’s offices on Silkegade. You will join a multicultural and multidisciplinary community, united by one common goal: To help people living with a chronic condition.
Then join us!
As a Marketing/Growth Hacker at Studies&Me, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate closely with the acquisition lead and create marketing strategies to support all the upcoming clinical studies
- Set relevant KPIs and targets together with our recruitment team
- Execute on the marketing strategy for 3 months including, but not limited to, paid advertising across different channels, social media activity, newsletter and the like
- Think through user journeys and help us optimise communication on all touchpoints
- Be part of developing new solutions that seek to set new standards for the way we conduct clinical trials and engage patients
- Explore and test your own ideas and take ownership of them
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have studied marketing and communication (preferably a Master’s degree)
- Have an understanding and ability to build communication strategies for different target audiences
- Want to contribute to rethinking clinical research to drive new and better treatments to patients faster
- Have a data-mindset with the ability to make product decisions based on the insights available through analytics and A/B testing etc.
- Have a creative mind that doesn’t limit your imagination to what “should be done”
- Enjoy a social environment where we support and spar with each other across teams
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, data-driven way of working in a fun but professional and challenging environment
- A diverse culture and highly talented people in growth, marketing, engineering, machine learning, AI, business development, and product management
- Delicious lunch every day cooked by our own in-house chef
- Awesome social events, “hygge coffees”, Friday bars, and annual parties and celebrations
- Employee discounts for a range of activities and shops
- Flexible working hours
At Studies&Me, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job because diversity makes us stronger.
Great people often know great people – and since sharing is caring, please share this post if you have a friend who would love this job.
For any questions about the position, feel free to contact our Lead Growth Hacker Maria Alexaki, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Apply by sending your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com with the subject “Studies&Me Growth Hacking Intern”.
We will invite applicants for interviews on a rolling basis.
The position is available from July 2020.