Help pioneer new digital health solutions as Marketing Manager at Omhu
Did you know that skin issues are among the most common medical conditions?
They account for up to one third of all primary care consultations, and yet health systems today are struggling to maintain the necessary infrastructure to support patients with skin conditions – and the doctors treating them.
This is where we come in.
At Omhu, we want to ensure that patients get the help they need by realising the potential of digital health solutions. From reimagining the patient-doctor interaction, to creating smarter ways to diagnose and manage skin conditions, we have set out to transform skin health and improve access to quality care – but we need your help to do so.
Are you our new colleague?
As Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of a range of marketing initiatives to support Omhu’s growth in Denmark and beyond.
Working with our communications, creative, and product teams, you will be responsible for championing Omhu’s mission to ensure people with skin conditions have access to the support they need. You will plan and deliver marketing activities for product development and launch, to increase awareness, and to help us grow.
We rely on users to develop our products, where you will support user engagement and improve our user touchpoints on the web, in app stores, and where relevant.
Content is key, and you will also be involved in producing relevant material in English and Danish for doctors and patients and to drive conversions with our content by executing smart and impactful data-driven marketing campaigns on relevant channels (search, display, social media, etc).
And as Omhu grows, you will support new and existing partnerships to successfully launch and maintain our solutions and increase user adoption – as well as investigate and understand the competitor landscape and share your findings with the rest of the company.
- Experience in creating multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns that have increased conversions
- Experienced in delivering online marketing campaigns preferably for, or with, healthcare companies
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools to engage and enhance online customer conversions
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Danish
- Comfortable working independently across teams and competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing, business, or other related field
- An understanding of healthcare regulation and how to apply them to your work
- Comfortable using marketing and administrative tools, including G-Suite
Join us to make a difference – stay for the culture
It takes a certain setting to be able to transform dermatological care.
You must be able to thrive in an ever-evolving environment as you will become part of a multidisciplinary and diverse workspace of more than 20 different nationalities where product designers and developers work closely with doctors, dermatologists, and data scientists (just to name a few).
We value a curious and creative mindset, which doesn’t only influence our way of working but has also fostered a strong social community and basis for knowledge sharing – from professional sparring to themed Friday bars, “hygge coffees” to mingle across the organisation, and an array of other activities organised by the colleagues themselves.
Other benefits include…
- Pension contribution and premium health insurance
- The opportunity to attend conferences and professional training
- Flexible working hours and holidays
- Paid parental leave so you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Lunch served by our own in-house chef
- A variety of snacks and soft drinks available throughout the day when you are feeling peckish
- MacBooks and super-ultra-wide screens as your productivity base – unless you prefer otherwise
How do I apply?
If you are up for the challenge of using your marketing skills to pioneer new digital health solutions for people with skin conditions, please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Manager”.
Deadline is 23 January.
Omhu is still in its early days, but we have more than five years of research and development under our belt from working within LEO Innovation Lab – LEO Pharma’s digital innovation unit.
Combining science and technology, we were established in August 2020 as an independent healthtech company to rethink dermatology by making clinical support available to anyone with a smartphone. Understanding how and where technology can make the most impact is as much our concern as developing the technology itself. Our focus areas include teledermatology and the use of artificial intelligence to diagnose, manage, and treat skin conditions.
Omhu is a Danish word that is difficult to translate, but to act with ‘omhu’ means to act attentively, conscientiously, and with precision.
Omhu is our standard.