Do you want to be our new Medical Advisor in digital medicine, and use your research experience and tech savviness to help change the way clinical trials are conducted – by pushing the boundaries for technological implementation and putting patients first?
Studies&Me is an ambitious startup company – a digital contract research organisation (CRO) offering end-to-end decentralised clinical trial solutions within hybrid and virtual clinical trials. We do this by leveraging mobile technologies, and other digital solutions.
We are a rapidly growing company, and our teams are expanding full speed. We therefore need you on board. As our new Medical Advisor you will be working to ensure a high medical and scientific integrity in a dynamic and cross-functional organization, currently consisting of 55 engaged and ambitious colleagues.
Amongst your responsibilities will be
- You will play a key role in ensuring the success of our R&D programme VALINOS – aiming to validate novel digital-based clinical endpoints. Both from a strategic and scientific perspective where you will be expected to take lead on creating the VALINOS roadmap, and establish and maintain relevant collaborations with both industry and academic partners.
- In addition, you will be planning and successfully executing existing and novel PoC and feasibility studies with new digital tools and approaches, to accelerate our evidence base within dermatology, endocrinology and obesity.
- More broadly, you will ensure a high medical integrity in Studies&Me working in close collaboration with all business functions, and leverage your clinical understanding and research proficiency to support the success of our collected activities. This includes protocol input, medical issue/question management, and safety review.
What the position offers
- You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer digital medicine in the context of decentralised clinical trials, and be an active part of a mind-blowing journey in a truly purpose-driven organisation.
- You will grow a strong international network amongst medical professionals, tech startups, and other stakeholders, and foster a strong collaboration with the scientific community, industry, and academia to enhance adoption of our findings – particularly within the context of our VALINOS programme.
- At conferences and through other relevant media you will showcase our findings and evangelise our solutions and business offerings, and you will help push the boundaries through constructive dialogues with regulatory authorities.
- You will have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, and have the opportunity to develop your leadership capabilities through successful execution of assigned projects together with a team.
The ideal candidate
- You have a medical degree from an accredited and internationally recognised medical school, and you have at least 3-5 years of clinical or industry experience.
- You have knowledge of clinical development and ICH GCP, and perhaps experience from a job within a CRO, the biotech- or pharma industry. It is an advantage if you have experience with decentralised clinical trials.
- You have worked hands-on with clinical research, preferably with validation of clinical endpoints – and you are familiar with requirements from regulatory agencies such as EMA and FDA within this context.
- You are a team player – period! You naturally build team work and team spirit among colleagues, and enforce team concepts and goals over individual opinions and goals.
- You have a can-do mindset and thrive having many responsibilities, and are comfortable making decisions also when outside of your comfort zone.
- You understand the importance of aligning and communicating clearly across cross-functional teams, projects and departments.
- It is important that you are comfortable handling many tasks simultaneously and that you are able to handle changes in prioritisation of tasks.
Cultural fit is key to our company, and you would definitely fit in, if you have a winning personality and acknowledge that the best results are delivered through team efforts.
What we offer in addition
- A unique opportunity to work in the heart of Copenhagen in an old Bank (Bikuben) with high ceilings and a beautiful yard.
- A dynamic and international organization, which is also reflected in the employee profiles.
- A friendly, social and engaged work environment where all employees play an important role in each other’s successes.
- A great canteen, with the most wonderful chef who cooks us lunch every day. The canteen also offers an always fully stocked snack bar and drinks fridge.
- A lot of responsibility, flexibility in work life, high degree of freedom on how to solve tasks, and a private health insurance.
How to apply or ask us questions about the position
In Studies&Me we know that meaningful results require both the right approach and the right people. This is your opportunity to play an important part in pioneering clinical trials for the benefit of patients – and help us personalize treatment development.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of Department, Anders Daniel Andersen, firstname.lastname@example.org, (+45 3121 3896)
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com – with the subject “Medical Advisor”. Due to the summer period we will not be starting reviewing the applications before the beginning of August. You can expect to hear from us after then.
We are looking to fill this role in Copenhagen, Denmark, in Studies&Me as soon as possible.
The role is placed in the Department of Medical Sciences & Safety with a report line to the head of department, Anders Daniel Andersen.
We look forward to receiving your application!