Mobile Developer at Studies&Me
Do you want to be our new Mobile Developer, and use your development skills and tech savviness to help change the way clinical trials are conducted – by pushing the boundaries for technological implementation and putting patients first?
Studies&Me is an ambitious startup company – a digital contract organization (CRO) offering end-to-end decentralized clinical trials solutions within hybrid and virtual clinical trials. We do this by leveraging mobile technologies and other digital solutions.
At Studies&Me we are rapidly growing, and our teams are expanding full speed. We therefore need you on board.
We are working to bring clinical trials from the doctor’s office into the hands of patients. We’re on a mission to transform the world of clinical research! Through customized apps, the patients can participate in clinical trials when it fits their schedule, benefitting both the trial and the patients.
About the Position
We are currently looking for talented mobile developers to help us develop the next generation of our customized trial apps.
You will be working closely together with designers, project managers, and patient support developing cross platform apps in a small team.
You will be involved in both the nitty gritty debugging and the overall design discussions.
We are writing the apps in Flutter with our backends written in NodeJS and Scala. We believe that continuous delivery is key to effective projects, and that security should be part of the core design, and not tacked on.
The ideal candidate
- Have experience in developing mobile applications and it is a benefit if you have experience working in Flutter.
- Have a strong sense of quality when it comes to delivering products.
- Happily teach and be taught by the people you work with.
We offer in addition
- A unique opportunity to work in the heart of Copenhagen in an old Bank (Bikuben) with high ceilings and a beautiful yard.
- A dynamic and international organization, which is also reflected in the employee profiles.
- A friendly, social and engaged work environment where all employees play an important role in each other’s successes.
- A great canteen, with the most wonderful chef who cooks us lunch every day. The canteen also offers an always fully stocked snack bar and drinks fridge.
- A lot of responsibility, flexibility in work life, high degree of freedom on how to solve tasks, and private health insurance.
How to apply
At Studies&Me we know that meaningful results require both the right approach and the right people. This is your opportunity to play an important part in pioneering clinical trials for the benefit of patients – and help us personalize treatment development.
Could this be you? Then please send your application and your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject “Mobile Developer”. The recruitment process may include various tests. Applications close when the ideal candidates are found.
We are looking to fill this role in Copenhagen, Denmark, at Studies&Me.
We look forward to receiving your application!