Quality and Information Security Manager at Studies&Me
At Studies&Me we are committed to pioneering virtual and hybrid clinical trial conduct by leveraging mobile technologies, as a digital Clinical Research Organization. We are a rapidly growing company and our teams are expanding full speed. We therefore need you on board
What the position offers
Our teams handle immense amounts of data in connection with the clinical studies that we conduct. As data controllers and processors, it is our foremost duty to ensure that all the personal data of patients, staff, customers or any other individuals are securely stored and processed in compliance with legislation and industry standards. This is where your competencies come into play!
As our quality and information security manager, you will contribute to defining and managing necessary controls that enable us to implement and ensure that our information security (IT) processes protect the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of our stakeholders from threats and vulnerabilities.
Furthermore, you will be supporting our quality management system to ensure that our business processes are consistently meeting the industry standards, in particular within Good Clinical Practice. Hence, you will be the main point of contact between Studies&Me and the relevant authorities and customers with regards to IT security.
If you join us, you will be a part of an experienced and dynamic team within quality assurance, compliance and good clinical practice. The team works to make our processes support the daily work within Studies&Me in the best way possible.
- Protect our IT-infrastructure, computers, networks and data against computer viruses, security breaches, and malicious hacker attacks, by ensuring that we have proper security measures in place
- Further develop the ISMS (Information Security Management System)
- Support the company with regards to in security work
- Implement ISO27001
- Establish and maintaining of a Risk Register
- Identify and execute necessary security checks
- Measure the effectiveness of security checks
- Assess and follow-up on suppliers compliance with IT-security and quality assurance
- Further develop the policies and procedures within the ISMS and quality assurance
- You are outgoing and have an ability to reach out to people and make them comfortable with IT-security processes
- You have the ability to see IT-security as a means to improve the entire company’s performance
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating
- You like to work and drive initiatives independently
- You aspire to always learn and improve your professional skills
- You have a Masters degree within IT-security
- You are a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP certification)
- You have a minimum of three years experience working in IT-security and quality assurance
- You have expertise and experience in European and North American cloud based systems
- You have a track record of skills in information security within:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- You take a risk-based approach to security
- You have experience with the ISO27001 framework
- You have excellent skills in spoken and written English
What we offer in addition
- A unique opportunity to work in the heart of Copenhagen in an old Bank (Bikuben) with high ceilings and a beautiful yard.
- A dynamic and international organization, which is also reflected in the employee profiles.
- A friendly, social and engaged work environment where all employees play an important role in each other’s successes.
- A great canteen, with the most wonderful chef who cooks us lunch every day. The canteen also offers an always fully stocked snack bar and drinks fridge.
How to apply or ask us questions about the position
In Studies&Me we know that meaningful results require both the right approach and the right people. This is your opportunity to play an important part in pioneering clinical trials for the benefit of patients.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact CEO John Zibert through linkedin.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject “Quality and information security manager”
When to apply
We are looking to fill this role in Copenhagen, Denmark, in Studies&Me as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continually.
We look forward to receiving your application!