Senior Medical Advisor, Studies&Me
Do you want to be our Senior Medical Advisor in dermatology and help propel radical changes to the way clinical trials are conducted when developing new treatments?
In this role, you will be a subject matter expert in dermatology in a dynamic and cross-functional organisation globally pioneering virtual and hybrid clinical trial conduct, by leveraging mobile and other technologies, as a digital-based CRO coming out of LEO Innovation Lab.
Working with all functional areas in the organisation, you will ensure a high medical and scientific integrity across our collected activities. You will perform clinical evaluations of dermatological patients in our popup clinics, and based on internal data and reports, as well as the existing literature, perform medical review and interpretation to help inform clinical and strategic decisions, to successfully support our ongoing dialogue with regulators and authorities such as the FDA. To this end, you will fuel our ambitious scientific agenda and use your medical writing skills to write protocols and trial outlines, study reports, and scientific publications to convince regulators, the industry, and the global medical community of our business offerings and novel scientific approaches.
You will have the opportunity to leave your footprint as a medical pioneer, and influence and shape thought leadership within the area of virtual clinical trials. You will solidify our unique position within dermatology by fostering a close and fruitful collaboration with the five remote dermatologists in our online hospital, and evangelise our solutions through close interaction with key opinion leaders and other stakeholders, global dermatological networks, and through presentations at conferences such as EADV and AAD.
- You have a medical degree from an accredited and internationally recognized medical school with a specialty board certification in dermatology (or an equivalent combination of education, training, and clinical expertise).
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in clinical medicine, and 4 years of clinical trial experience as an investigator, or in the pharma, CRO, or biotech industry.
- You have a proven track record with medical writing/publications, and ideally, you have a robust and current knowledge of the scientific, clinical, and regulatory landscape within dermatology.
- You truly believe in the value of technology in healthcare, and have the ability to naturally rethink conventional medicine into the field of digital medicine.
- Perhaps you even have some experience working with health tech solutions.
How to apply
In Studies&Me, we know that meaningful results require both the right approach and the right people. Irrespective of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare 2.0 with us. This is your opportunity to play an important part in this journey, and propel an inevitable change in healthcare, to ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com – with the subject ‘Senior Medical Advisor’.
We are looking to fill this role in Copenhagen, Denmark, in Studies&Me as soon as the right candidate has been found. The role is placed in the department of Medical Sciences & Safety, and with a reportline to the head of department.
For more information, contact:
Anders Daniel Andersen
Head of Medical Sciences & Safety
+45 3121 3896