Study Coordinator for Patient Recruitment, North America
Recruiting enough patients for clinical trials is the biggest bottleneck in terms of bringing new treatments to market. It’s a challenging undertaking, and it’s ripe for innovation. Studies&Me is on a mission to drastically improve the clinical trial patient recruitment process, enabling and empowering more patients to find relief from chronic skin diseases.
Studies&Me is developing a best-in-class patient engagement and recruitment model for dermatology clinical trials by leveraging our cutting edge imaging technology, expert dermatologists and deep understanding of the patient experience.
We are looking for a talented, highly organized and motivated individual, who shares our passion for improving the clinical trial recruitment experience, for patients and providers. This is an opportunity for you to join a highly agile team and be part of shaping the future of healthcare and clinical trials.
The role is a remote position, North America based, with the opportunity to work from home, or wherever you feel most energized and productive.
Then join us!
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an individual who can ensure we are on track and able to deliver on the various clinical trial patient recruitment projects in our portfolio.
As the Study Coordinator for Studies&Me you will…
- Manage relationships with our trial partners (pharmaceutical/biotech/CROs) including day-to-day communications, status updates/reports, and contracts
- Set up new trials in our digital platform and monitor recruitment campaign performance upon launch
- Manage relationships with clinical research sites including site performance, ensuring an active and open dialogue between Studies&Me and site staff, and collecting feedback on how we can improve our product
- Be the primary liaison between our external partners (sites, sponsor companies) and the Studies&Me recruitment team to ensure we’re aligned on how we can best deliver on our recruitment projects
- 3+ years experience in project management and/or clinical trial industry
- Organized, structured and systematic approach to managing multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Effective, respectful and clear communicator via email and phone
- Experience working in a project/product team environment
- Ability to work effectively autonomously, in a remote setting
- Native English speaking
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience working in the patient recruitment industry
- Bilingual/multilingual (French, Spanish)
- Experience working with Asana or other project management software
- Technical mindset/interest in technology
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to make an impact for healthcare by combining cutting edge technology with clinical trials, ultimately to improve the lives of people living with a skin condition
- A super passionate and diverse team from all over the world
- A flexible and fun working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
At Studies&Me, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job because diversity makes us stronger.
Great people often know great people – and since sharing is caring, please share this post if you have a friend who would love this job.
For any questions about the position, feel free to contact Head of Patient Recruitment Andrew Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com — with the subject “Study Coordinator – Recruitment”.
After an initial phone screening, we will invite applicants for interviews on a rolling basis.
The position from July 2020.